Tuesday, March 28, 2006

I am a terrorist

That's right, I am a terrorist. Now I thought I was just an ordinary Virginian who believed in the constitution of these united states. I am wrong. I am a terrorist and my home state has told me so. I am a Property Rights Advocate. I know it's hard for all of you to accept, I didn't even know it myself, but I am. I am a terrorist

http://prisonplanet.com/articles/march2006/280306trainingmanual.htm

A Virginia training manual used to help state employees recognize terrorists lists anti-government and property rights activists as terrorists and includes binoculars, video cameras, pads and notebooks in a compendium of terrorist tools.
The manual, discovered by the Virginia News Source, is keen to emphasize that terrorists are not only Middle Eastern in scope and the main focus is afforded to domestic terrorism.
Included with Hamas, Al-Qaeda and Islamic Jihad,
the following groups are identified as terrorist organizations.
In any anti-government and militia movements

Are property-rights activists
Are in any racist, separatist and hate groups
Are an environmental and animal rights activist
Are a religious extremist
Are in a street gang

2 times I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home