Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Quote of the day


"I think about how many South Carolinians have served in our military and who are serving today under our flag and I believe that we should have one flag that we all pay honor to, as I know that most people in South Carolina do every single day, I personally would like to see it (Confederate Battle Flag) removed from the Statehouse grounds,"

Clinton, Hillary (New York senator) said during her first trip to South Carolina since announcing her White House bid.

1 Comments:

Blogger Val Proto said...

Hey! South Carolina, at least, will see her go 'home' to New York! Home? This nasty, dishonest creature battened on New York like a leech on a cow's rump when she needed a launching platform for her 'higher ambitions'. I seem to remember that that other paragon of virtue and honesty, RFK did the same thing! Well, having lived in New York for my entire 66 years (minus two in which I lived in Connecticut), all I can say is that, alas, we got what we deserved BOTH times.

But, you know, this creature may soon be coming to a White House near you! When that happens, be prepared for an all out assault on everything 'Confederate' and a lot of spineless politicians in the GOP to rush to do it before SHE does.

Washington, Jefferson, Franklin, Adams, Hancock, Lee - all must now be weeping in the sceptered urns to see to what level we have sunk as a nation to permit this (can't say it) to 'serve the country' (that is, herself and her 'honey').

God help us all. :(

3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home