Thursday, March 08, 2007

Those damn dirty Irish


I love the Irish, Indians, Germans, French, Italians, English, and even the Russians, but I love them most when they stay where they are. So it's no suprise that I don't like the Irish when they come here illegaly too. And lookey here at what we have, an American politician representing people who are not from this country citizens, or legal. It's no wonder we are having problems with immigration when presidential candidates like Mr. Clinton in the picture to the left blatantly, and without a smidgen of regret advocate for every one in the world except the citizens who put her in power. Ain't America grand?
Be sure to visit Vdare.com. They are the most informative and best source for illegal alien invasion information, the havoc illegals cause, and all the bad that comes with it.

7 Comments:

Blogger Sean said...

I was there. I am American. I took off work to travel to DC and lobby on behalf of the undocumented Irish who live in my neighborhood.

The undocumente Irish work hard. They don't look for any hand outs. They go to church. They are family-oriented. They represent everything that is good about America.

Legalize the Irish

10:19 PM  
Blogger theolddominion said...

I hope you are getting paid for that comment Sean. They are illegal immigrants and they deserve to go back to Ireland.

11:56 AM  
Blogger Val Proto said...

The reason Clinton wants the Irish (and Hispanics) legalized is that the Irish are almost 100% Democrat as are most of the Hispanics. You can bet that if there were a class of immigrants who were conservative (like many of the Cubans, for instance), ole' Hill would be trying to have the LEGAL ones thrown out.

V. P.

2:44 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

2:39 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

2:53 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

3:21 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Legalize the Irish, I rather legalize the ganja- at least I know the ganja is going to try to have sex with my sister and steal something from my house, seriously the Irish were tolerable only when they where kenneled by the british. 400 years later still no signs of proper manners must be there McPrivilege.

3:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home